Stupid Drivers

We usually all are excited to get our drivers licenses while we are teenagers. Some of those teens grow up to hate "Teenage Drivers" while some never grow up. 

What I have seen, is people driving like jerks...tailgating, flipping the bird for no reason, speed. Then when they get caught by cops or people's phones, or other people flip them the bird, they act like they don't know why the other person is mad at them. They play the victim. 

On one of my TikTok's I called people Weird and something else when they kept tailgating and stalking me. Then they asked Why is it weird to be driving to work? WTF is wrong with you. 

Just yesterday I was in a long line of gas at BJ's. The line behind me went out the parking lot, and here comes John Doe CUTTING everyone in line, because he believes he's better then everyone. His excuse would be "I was late for work." ALL people have somewhere to be, but they chose to wait online like everyone else. 

I hate those drivers who tailgate, and speed because they are RUNNING LATE. Well if YOU left on time, or earlier, you wouldn't be late. It's not everyone else's fault. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertisements

Facebook Groups....