Facebook Groups....

I have experience with Facebook Groups. It started out nice, and enjoyable. Then people got power hungry and decided to limit people's Freedom of Speech over the smallest things, that are harmless. All posts need to be reviewed by the moderator.

I had my own groups. I have rules, but never really had to moderate anyone's posts. I had a group about craft swaps where people would make something for the other person and send it through the mail. Some people never got anything, or so they claimed. I shut down the group shortly afterwards. 

Then I for some ODD reason decided to join a Facebook group for Fans of Tom Selleck. Apparently, it was run by his niece on his wife's side. I know Tom Selleck, enjoys his privacy etc. Shares what HE wants etc. But here's his niece sharing Private Family Pictures of him on her Facebook group. 

I posted a picture, that Tom shared on "The Talk." years ago of him and his wife and his dog "Monte", and I shared it on the Facebook group, given that HE himself shared it with the world on TV. The 'Niece" accused me of sharing her picture she posted on the group. I couldn't convince her otherwise. But I had the picture for over a year before I joined this stupid group, that I left shortly afterwards. I also left the group because Tom Selleck Fans hated his wife mostly because she was his wife and they were not. 

I am however, in groups for reselling, as it is helpful. I don't really participate too much as I did in the past...but i do post when i need advice/help. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertisements